It can always happen that something does not go quite as planned. We recommend that you first notify us of any complaints by sending an email to [email protected]. If this does not lead to a solution, it is possible to register your dispute for mediation via Stichting WebwinkelKeur via https://www.webwinkelkeur.nl/kennisbank/consumenten/geschil. From February 15, 2016, it is also possible for consumers in the EU to register complaints via the ODR platform of the European Commission. This ODR platform can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/odr. If your complaint is not yet being handled elsewhere, you are free to file your complaint via the European Union platform.
- The entrepreneur has a sufficiently publicized complaints procedure and handles the complaint in accordance with this complaints procedure.
- Complaints about the implementation of the agreement must be submitted fully and clearly described to the entrepreneur within 7 days, after the consumer has discovered the defects.
- Complaints submitted to the entrepreneur will be answered within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, the entrepreneur will answer within the period of 14 days with a notification of receipt and an indication when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
- If the complaint cannot be resolved by mutual agreement, a dispute arises that is subject to the dispute settlement procedure.
- In the event of complaints, a consumer must first turn to the entrepreneur. If the web store is affiliated with Stichting WebwinkelKeur and in the event of complaints that cannot be resolved by mutual agreement, the consumer should contact Stichting WebwinkelKeur (webwinkelkeur.nl), which will mediate free of charge. Check whether this webshop has an ongoing membership via https://www.webwinkelkeur.nl/leden/. If a solution is not yet reached, the consumer has the option to have his complaint handled by the independent disputes committee appointed by Stichting WebwinkelKeur, the decision of which is binding and both the entrepreneur and consumer agree to this binding decision. There are costs associated with submitting a dispute to this disputes committee, which must be paid by the consumer to the relevant committee. It is also possible to register complaints via the European ODR platform (http://ec.europa.eu/odr).
- A complaint does not suspend the entrepreneur's obligations, unless the entrepreneur indicates otherwise in writing.
- If a complaint is found to be well-founded by the entrepreneur, the entrepreneur will, at its discretion, replace or repair the delivered products free of charge.